- About The School
- Contact Us
- Online Fee Payment
Specialists in handwork, art craft, theatre, dance, vocal and instrumental music are provided for the SUPW/Club classes.
We have several creative classes for our beloved students that will help to enhance their creative learning skills.
• Sand play - Improves eye-hand coordination and tactile experiences and encourages exploration.
• Waterplay - Essential for fine motor development and relaxed exploration needs.
• Art exploration - With activities like drawing, painting, clay and art textures, kids enjoy the world of colors and visuals.
• Drama elocution - Enhances language acquisition and develops expression.
• Block play - Children recognize and enhance the sense of color, shape, size, weight and work on hand-eye coordination.
• Reading - A special reading corner with appropriate books is a part of the learning space at the school.
• Abacus - It harnesses brain power in kids and helps them in acquiring mental arithmetic skills faster.
• Yoga - It relaxes, rejuvenates and lays the foundation for spiritual and physical growth.
• Etiquettes and manners - Training children in these areas improve their social competence and build confidence.
• Puppet shows - It stimulates thinking and makes learning interesting through the power of imagination and listening skills.
• Field trips - Helps children to explore the world around them and make them, inquisitive and informed.
• Roleplay - It engages children and helps them understand their world, family, and people who help them.